Collaborate offers two programmes to students wanting to collaborate with a business: a short programme and a specialised program, where the student consultancy work differs in terms of length and focus.
- Intensive programme running for 7-10 days outside of term time
- Students choose a Collaboration category they want to work on
- Businesses choose a Collaboration Category that will best help them address a current challenge
- Students can work in Pilot Innovation Teams of up to 4 people to address a business challenge allocated to them
- Students meet with partnered business at least 2 times in the run of the course
- Longer running programme (up to 6 months depending on project)
- More flexible for businesses
- Businesses choose project they want students to work on that is specific to their field of work (e.g. need CAD drawings for current project)
- Individual students with the relevant skills will be matched to businesses
- Students meet with business several times across the length of project
I’m interested – sign me up for more information!